Oakland University adds to its Prominent Alumni list
The Oakland University Alumni Association recently added to its Prominent Alumni list, which spotlights individuals who’ve reached the pinnacle of their careers or attained positions of influence or high visibility.
More than 30 alumni have been added to the list, including:
- Stacie Behler, CAS ’92, Group Vice President, Public Affairs and Communication, Meijer, and Executive Director, The Meijer Foundation
- Hassane El-Khoury, SECS ’06, President, Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Richard French, CAS ’84, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, French/West/Vaughan
- Shawn Levitt, SBA ’16, Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer, Detroit Medical Center
- Michael Mahfet, SECS ’95, Chief Executive Officer, Ascent Aerospace
- Shelley Stern Grach, CAS ’72, Director, Civic Engagement, Microsoft
Oakland’s prominent alumni list now features 70 individuals. They are grouped into six categories: Business and Non-Profit, Government and Law, Research and Academics, Health Care, Media, and Arts and Entertainment.
To view the full list, visit Oakland’s Prominent Alumni web page.